The academic calendar at Akshar Arbol International School is from June to April. While most students join AAIS in the beginning of the academic year, admissions are rolling throughout the year, subject to availability.
Application fee is to be paid at the time of collection of the form.
- Admission fee and caution deposit are to be paid at the time of admission.
- The interest free caution deposit is refundable when the child leaves the school. Any damages, breakages and unpaid tuition fee will be deducted before refund.
- Tuition fees must be paid at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is the amount due for the entire academic year. A convenience of paying in two installments is given.
- The 2nd installment is payable on or before the date stipulated by the admissions office.
- Cheque/DD must be in the name of AKSHAR- ARBOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, payable at Chennai.
- Tuition Fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- Uniforms will be procured directly by parents from listed vendor.
- Classroom materials, textbooks and notebooks will be available through school
- Completely filled up application forms must be submitted at school in person or via email (as a pdf attachment)
Students applying for ELC 1 to Grade 2 will be called for a face-to-face with the parents.
Students applying for Grade 3 to Grade 11 will be called for a written diagnostic test, followed by a face-to-face with the parents.